Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Keep Taking One More Step

My Jesus...

When I look at all that's around me my ❤ heart falters in so many ways...
I can't see anything else but the burdens and pain that are upon me
I don't see any avenues to finding a solution to this maze
Sometimes I want to stop taking steps because there's nothing more I can see.

But, then the light of your presence surrounds me with comfort that is so pure...
You place within me a greater strength and ruggedness than ever before
And when I rest completely within your arms you will help me to endure
Finding all that I will ever need from your heart flowing from Heavens door.

It all comes with a special key called Faith that you sharpen so perfectly...
Teaching me to completely rest in you and not do things by my own will
Knowing that you are in control. Working. even though I may not fully see
You want me with my heart to believe and with 'faith' just look up and 'be still'.

For by your word you can never fail, or disappoint any hearts at all...
So you want me to place my hands in yours, look to you and take another 🚶 step
You're right there beside me, holding me up and 💘 loving when I call
I should never give up, but know that as a team we are such great success!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...