Sunday, January 2, 2022

A New Year's Foundation

My Saviour.....

As I prepare to place my foot upon a brand new pathway with love...
I stop to reflect upon everything that is important and best
So I pledge my life to you and look for your wisdom and joy above
I take your hand and step forward seeking peace, delight, and all things blessed.

I need a foundation of faith that is trustworthy, rugged and true...
And look to you for strength and endurance as your love is mine for all
To give me a great anchor of promise and hope in all that I do
And to be my mighty shelter and fortress whenever I may call.

Jesus you are my new years foundation so great to last for all time...
For there is nothing better than what comes directly from your sweet heart
As I am searching for perfection it's only in you that I'll find
A beautiful meaningful journey with you always right from the start!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...