Friday, July 1, 2022

Beautiful Raindrops

My Jesus...

Sweet Lord you are the breathtaking beauty that fills all of my moments with delight...
You are living water and the substance that provides all that I need each day
You are the bread of nourishment and the light that gives my spirit such perfect sight
Lord I come before you and bring Thanksgiving in every way.

Jesus you are my best friend who is by my side with such joy and true happiness...
You are my firm foundation and strength who will never leave me no matter what or where
I am always under the protection of your anointing
So cared for and blessed
We have a rugged bond and a perfect love that is unique, fragile and rare.

My breathtaking Jesus you are the answer to everything that I've searched for...
You are the refreshing rain of new promise that brings restoration large and small
The majesty comes from your heart of grace, love, devotion and much more
You are the answer to all that my yearning heart will need every time it calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...