Saturday, July 2, 2022

Prepare My ❤ Heart

Lord, please touch me so perfectly with the mightiness of your great hands...
Anoint me with your spirit like fresh rain to be your tool so true
Fill me with your power and wisdom to be ready for your plans
The greatest thing I desire all my life is to live for you.

I'll be your instrument to showcase your love in a mighty way...
Your vessel being fine tuned to take the light of your grace to all
Your sanctuary with a humbled heart to spread joy every day
An honored servant who waits patiently for the point you might call.

I yearn to hear the beauty of your powerful voice once again...
Come let me learn all I can at your feet so true
Lord you are my Saviour, my great Teacher and always my best friend
I will strive all my life harder and harder to be just like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...