Friday, July 15, 2022

By All That I Am ...A Prayer

My Beloved Jesus

Your love is like a 🌈 rainbow after the rain, comforting and true...
My guiding light and direction of hope for the steps that I take
It shows me what is meaningful and everything that I must do
It is the greatest example of strong devotion that you make.

I open my ❤ heart and accept it all in the greatest array...
Striving with all my strength to be the best you want me to be
Working hard to be your light in all things I may do or say
Jesus see a wonderful work in progress when you look at me.

So take this 💔 broken vessel into your Craftmans hands right now...
I can see your greatest true talent coming through beyond compare
I can be all that you want share your great wisdom and show me how
I give you my ❤ heart and all that I am in this humbled sweet 🙏 prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...