Friday, July 22, 2022

A Daily 🙏 Prayer

There's an emptiness inside that takes the greatest part of who I am...
A horrible feeling that no one cares or wants to be my dear friend
I feel like I have no strong support upon which I can truly stand
There's always a sense of failure and disappointment around every bend.

But then I discover that someone has been reaching out in prayer for me...
Bringing my 💔 broken and lonely heart and spirit before your throne so true
And I begin to discover your love freely and abundantly
Jesus you become my rock and foundation that I will always turn to.

Each day I come to you and ask for healing for my heart in a big way...
You show me mighty things that before I would never at all dream of
You are my best friend and my comfort and all that I will need with every day
I know that I can be a light and a blessing to your Kingdom above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...