Friday, July 29, 2022

Restoration

My Jesus, bless my ❤ heart with peace to hear the stillness of your voice every day...
Give me the true wisdom and reflection to think and walk on as only you do
Help me to pave a crossroad of hope side by side with you along the great way
And to the very essence of who you are within my spirit always be true.

My Jesus, help me to be your masterpiece of promise that is in the making...
I place all that I am before your feet for the greatest miracle to take place
I want all of the best and brightest that a relationship with you now can bring
As I see your breathtaking smile and reach out my arms for your wondrous embrace.

Jesus, restoration means a closer bond of 💘 love eternally with you..
You are not only my Saviour, but the greatest part of my everything
I hold all that you are and our relationship close to me in all I do
May your gentleness and caring nature bring sonshine
And delight to all that life brings.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...