Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Beautiful Peace

My Jesus...

When my heart is aching and broken more than I can bear...
And instead of standing strong I feel like walking away
A feeling overwhelms in me like no one seems to care
I just don't feel like looking forward to another day.

But then a light comes shining beyond the horizon true...
It fills my heart with a breathtaking promise perfectly
Suddenly I don't feel alone in all that I may do
Because a spirit of pure love and grace is filling me.

Jesus, I feel your joy as you wrap me in your embrace...
And lift the heaviness from my shoulders forevermore
Tears begin to flow from my eyes as I look at your face
And listen as you tell me that you have good things in store.

A wave of calm and tranquility takes total control...
I can feel Your perfect peace Lord as You walk by my side
Telling me I never have to fear but be sweet and whole
For there You will always and forever walk and abide.

I know I can face each day with happiness and delight...
I never have to feel heavy burdens ever again
Jesus I am always going to look to You with might
For You are my everything, my great Lord and my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...