Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Hands Of Love

My Jesus...

I take a 🚶 step with strength and reach out to the Heavens above...
Not knowing what I'm looking for or what I can truly bear
Just then your mighty hands begin to open with wondrous love
And reach out with a Saviours mercy to show me that you care.

You heal my anguish and burdens and give me peace from the start...
Fill me with a love and an assurance you're always right there
Your presence comes and lives always in the center of my heart
And fills me with your brilliant light that always shines everywhere.

The seeds slowly take shape and I begin to look more like you...
The confusion and stress are slowly starting to drift away
I'm becoming a Kingdom kid in everything that I do
I can look forward with anticipation to a new day!


1 comment:

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...