Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Incredible Mercy

Sometimes, I cannot see worth in the person that I am...
I feel I'm not the kind of person you want me to be
When I can't make you smile I feel that I failed life's plan
But that's when you come in with your incredible Mercy.

You wipe away my tears and clear all that is unlike you...
Your perfect love fills me with a great peace that makes me whole
And give me real strength and forgiveness that will see me through
Thank you for your breathtaking anointing that fills my soul.

I can see my definition in your heart's overflow...
I am a masterpiece in the making by your great hands
Anytime I need a reminder your mercy will show
I just take your love with me and on your foundation stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...