Friday, October 28, 2022

Footsteps Of Purpose 👣

My Precious Jesus...

As I take the first footsteps upon my long, winding pathway...
I can feel a sense of uncertainty and great fear trying to overwhelm me
Suddenly, I want to give up and feel like a failure more than my words can say
But, your mercy reaches out for my spirit with the purest grace so perfectly.

You see a beautiful vessel in the making as you look upon me with love...
And wrap me in your embrace and begin a fine work as only a Craftsman can
Teaching me to see as you do and making me in your fine image above
Showing my heart and spirit that you are in control and have it all with a plan.

So now I take the first footsteps 👣 and realize there are some right next to me...
I can see my strength and courage begin to reach such staggering new heights
Suddenly, my heart and spirit become encouraged and walk on so mightily
Because you, my breathtaking Jesus are my source, my lighthouse and my perfect light.

You are everything I'll ever need for the journey and so much more...
My Saviour who takes care of all I'll need along the way and my perfect best friend
Blessings and goodness continuously flow from your heart through Heavens mighty door
You are my rainbow of promise that I see so beautifully at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...