Tuesday, December 6, 2022

A Prayer Of Adoration

My Jesus...

You are the sweet breath of life that fills me to overflowing every day...
You are the majestic song of hope and promise that makes my spirit soar
The perfect peace that helps my soul cope with everything
The pure joy and happiness that always keeps my heart coming back for more.

Jesus you're the best friend that stays by my side and lights up my heart with happiness...
My Saviour who never gives up on me and shows His love with a caring hand
My Provider with everything I will need to be my very best
You're my Mentor and King who has it all under His great command.

My Jesus I give my best to you and seek wisdom for every day...
I know you'll equip me to be your instrument wherever I go
I want to be your vessel and exhault your mighty name in every way
My strong desire is for more of your anointing to be bestowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...