Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Standing Strong

My Jesus.....

As I take another 🚶 step it looks like there's a storm brewing outside...
The uncertainty in my ❤ he art makes me want to go far far away
And find another place where my spirit can hopefully abide
Enjoying perfect peace and comfort till a much newer and brighter day.

But then your mighty heart reaches down to give me a lesson so true...
Showing me all of the things I'll need every day without a doubt
The greatest of these is a rugged faith and relationship with you
And all the important tools from your ❤ heart that I cannot live without.

My faith is the powerful key from which all the others will take hold...
It shows how much we mean to each other in every possible way
It is a dynamic life plan with great miracles and joy untold
Showing that I trust you and will live for you throughout every day.

So the greatest lesson that I can ever learn from You Lord right now...
I must stand strong upon your word and all that you are and do my best
I must lean on You and if I need help You will always show me how
You are my firm foundation, my strength, and eternal, pure happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...