Friday, December 30, 2022

🚶 Stepping On ... A Prayer Of Hope

Dear Jesus.....

As I watch the footsteps of time melt away, I begin to view at best...
All of the things that are real in my ❤ heart that I truly value and hold dear
These are the things that really matter from your heart that make me feel so blessed
And your abundant perfect love and anointing that I always keep near.

When I think of the walk along my pathway faithfully from mile to mile...
I warmly think of and reflect upon all of the moments we've shared
And at the points I couldn't make it you carried me with a big smile
Showing me I can lean on you and just how much you truly care.

So now as time changes and we begin another great pathway again...
I don't have to wonder, be curious at all or even doubt
For I know that you're my Saviour who'll take care of me and my best friend
That's what a great faith walk and our relationship forever is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...