Friday, December 2, 2022

The ❤ Heart's Story

My Breathtaking Jesus...

I fall to my knees before your throne in awe of Your great beauty...
And the depth of your awesome heart that's available with 💘 love's touch
I am craving to see the greatest move of Your power in me
I want to be your instrument being filled with more than enough.

I am honored that you call me your beloved child so true...
You forgive me, cleanse me and make me whole with grace that is so sweet
As I reach for the wholeness of who you are I am made brand new
My definition and purpose are sealed by your word so complete.

So as I am lifted up becoming one with your great glory...
My ❤ heart begins to sing Your praises and glory with sweetest care
I become one with You and give praises to redemptions story
My breathtaking Jesus thank You for Your goodness and being there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...