Sunday, July 14, 2024

Lord, You Are My Life

My Jesus...

You are the star that shines brilliantly in my sky...
You are the music 🎶 that brings joy to me always 
You are the inspiration that helps days go by
My sweet Jesus,  I love you more than words can say!

You are the life's breath that fills me so completely...
The source of all things my heart ♥ needs and much more 
You are the refreshment that always restores me
My sweet peace that fulfills me like never before. 

You are my Savior, strong shelter and my best friend...
My great confident that I can always come to 
When I think of all I'll want or need till the end
My Jesus,  I will always have the best of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...