Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Lord, I Need A Touch Of Your Glory

My Jesus...

I need a touch of your wondrous joy and glory in every way...
I want to feel the fire of your anointing within me 
As it develops and begins to grow planting seeds with each new day 
Helping me to be with strength and courage just what you want me to be. 

I need a touch of your peace and assurance that all is brand new...
You are the the sweet light that will shine brightly wherever I may go 
You're my eternal rock to lean on and come to my whole life through 
A best friend whose love and grace are pure and will always show. 

I need a touch of compassion and the beauty of your hands...
Your mercy and compassion are gifts for all the world to see
As I pledge all that I am to be part of your masterful plans
My Jesus,  I can feel your power becoming a part of me !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...