Sunday, July 7, 2024

My Jesus, Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

My Savior...

Sometimes when I look all around me, my spirit becomes overwhelmed in many ways...
My heart ♥ searches for solutions and ways that I can become so much more like you 
I want to have restoration and new promise for each one of the coming days 
I long to get rid of my tension and trust in your anointing and love in all I do.

Sometimes when I look all around me, my feet follow direction filled with love
and grace...
I long to hear your voice and live in your light so perfectly 
I yearn for the beauty of your power as I sit at your feet and feel your embrace
See the results of your mighty work blossoming in me

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...