Tuesday, July 30, 2024

The Gatekeeper

There's no need to worry or be stressed, the gatekeeper has the key...
He has everything always in the palm of his mighty hands 
His love and grace will make use of each moment so perfectly 
To carry out  his greatest desires and his masterful plans. 

He has our wondrous interest at heart for only the very best...
And will provide all the things we will ever need along the way
Walking 🚶 beside us as a best friend with great joy and happiness 
Always being our lighthouse that brings promise to every new day. 

He's standing on the starting line with sweet mercy that is so true...
Ready to open the right doors that are needed at the right time 
All you need is the ticket of pure faith and trust in all you do 
He's the greatest one and only gatekeeper that you'll need or will ever find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...