Wednesday, July 17, 2024

My Breath Of Life

Jesus...

You are the breath of life that fills every part of who I am...
The peace and tranquility that helps me function day by day
The wondrous provision that gives mea purpose with your sweet hands 
My definition that gives me meaning in every way. 

You are the voice of reason that calls out from beyond loves light...
The breathtaking spirit of great joy needed forever more 
I want to feel the touch of your anointing with all my might
And see the movement of your great power like never before. 


You are my future and everything my heart ♥ can think of...
I reach for your mighty love and make it the best part of me
I send all my praises and gratitude to Heaven above 
My Jesus,  I will exhault you for all of eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...