Thursday, October 3, 2024

Jesus, You Are My Anchor

My Jesus...

When my heart ❤️ feels so heavy that I can't carry the great weight anymore...
I feel like every moment has lost its wonder and delight 
I can't see any happiness or life's sweet purpose that's in store 
My whole person fills with confusion, fear, and agonizing fright.

Then your love ❤️ comes in like rays from a horizon of a new day...
Your grace lifts the heaviness and fear for wonderful delight
You begin to make me brand new in your unique and caring way
And make me a wondrous instrument of hope in your mighty sight.

You give me all of the tools I need to live so successfully...
And promise me that great peace and happiness you'll always provide 
Jesus, you are my anchor that strengthens every part of me
In the ruggedness of that magnificent anchor ⚓️ I'll abide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Your Anointing Fulfills Me

My Savior  Your glory is the wonderful light that uplifts me in so many ways  It gives me inspiration to know that You are always with me an...