Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Lord, Hear My Heart ♥

My Jesus, 

Hear my yearning heart ♥ at this very moment in time, so true...
It is searching for a touch of your anointing now today 
Waiting to discover an amazing journey from you 
Guided by the light of your grace and love in every way. 

Hear my yearning heart ♥ at this moment sing so sweetly and grand... 
Ready to learn things at your feet and receive all that you have 
I watch for the sweet flow of restoration from your great hands 
Giving you all Thanksgiving for your presence makes me so glad. 

Hear my yearning ♥ heart reach out for all things that you have in store...
Being your dear child is the greatest success to obtain 
When I search my heart with wonder there are many things I want to know and much more 
I know my Savior you'll answer everything so pure and plain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, When I Think Of How You Love ❤️ Me

My Jesus... When I think of how You love ❤️ me, my heart overflows with a mighty happiness... I am a special and valued part of Your heart i...