Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Father:

The breathtaking presence of your love is always there,
It comes like a beautiful light filling all of me
The wonder of your grace is bestowed with great care
 It is always limitless and flows abundantly.
 
The power of your anointing comes with humbleness
Like a flowing fountain refreshing my heart a new
The strength of your hands give hope and promise at its best
It is true provision and purpose in all I do.
 
The picture of who you are is perfection at its core
It is all the heart strives for or dreams to be
Just one glimpse of you instills a desire for more
to live for you and follow you for all eternity.
 
How can I say thank you for your love and everything?
I am so honored to be yours Lord everyday
Continue to fill me with all that your heart may bring
You are the lighthouse that forever opens the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...