Friday, July 12, 2019

Prayer

 The greatest thing that I can do is envision you smiling at me,
Knowing that I brought happiness and delight to Your beautiful heart 
Walking in Your breathtaking presence and worshiping You so perfectly
This is the definition of success to me from which I will not depart.

I want to feel Your mighty power flowing to every part of who I am,
and wrap Your wondrous love around me through each and every hour of the day
Father, I want to see the awesome, never ending work of Your great hands
As you come in to my heart and life and create a masterpiece in Your great way.

Let Your Spirit be a refreshing touch like water from Heaven above,
Come instill within me all things perfect that reflect my Father that I adore
You are the brilliant light that guides my footsteps with Your anointing and Your love
Father, my heart reaches out for You and yearns with humble adoration for more.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...