Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Voyage Chronicles
The Continuing Saga of
Love's Greatest Gift
Segment Eight
 
     The large, pale, skeletal-like hand reached over and grasped Rick's shoulder.  Rick shuttered in terrorizing surprise.  "Sir, you must pay close attention to all that I have to say to you today.  It is terribly important."  The large gentleman replied.
 
     Rick turned around on his seat.  He could feel himself shaking a bit, but, tried to stop.  The gentleman sorted through the papers and glanced over them.  He then cleared his throat again.  Rick tried desperately to smile and remain composed.
 
     He began to pray with fervent power to himself even more now.  "Please tell me what you must say,"  Rick pleaded.  "Most certainly,"  The gentleman answered.  Rick sat quietly and awaited as his heart beat even faster.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...