Monday, May 11, 2015

The Voyage Chronicles........

The Continuing Saga Of Love's Greatest Gift


Segment Nine

Rick took a deep breath, turned around, and looked directly into the gentleman's eyes.  He shuttered a bit as he tried to smile at him.  "What I have to say may not be enlightening to your heart."  He said.  "Please, just tell me."  Rick said, with intensity.  "Ok, Sir, please compose yourself."  He answered.

He watched as he slowly pulled out two more larger pieces of paper.  Suddenly, he could hear the door slowly creaking open.  Loud, eerie footsteps carefully approached them.  The tension in the room grew even more dynamic.

Rick slowly took another breath and listened in the moments that followed, awaiting the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...