Tuesday, May 19, 2015

THE VOYAGE CHRONICLES
THE CONTINUING STORY OF
LOVE'S GREATEST GIFT



SEGMENT ELEVEN

**********************************
     The second gentleman entered the room, and sat down.  He took one of the folders and began sorting through it.  "Well, do we concur?"  the first gentleman asked.

     "Yes", he answered.  He then reached over and placed his hand on Rick's shoulder.  Rick immediately pulled back.  "My dear man,"  the first man said.  "Everything states that you have a unique sickness."

     Rick could feel a wave of fear going down his back.  "Excuse me?"  He asked.  "Yes", the other gentleman answered.  There is much that we need to discuss.  Rick started feeling odd.  Suddenly, he tumbled off the chair and blacked out.
*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...