Friday, May 15, 2015

The Voyage Chronicles
A Continuing Saga of Love's Greatest Gift


Segment Ten
************************************

     The loud footsteps got closer and approached their location.  Suddenly, the curtain began to slide back.  Rick froze in his seat, once again.

   All of a sudden, another tall, thin gentleman stood before them.  "Have you told him yet?"  He inquired of the first man.

   "No", he answered.  "I have been trying to prepare him with gentle care."  Rick became even more concerned.  He looked upward and closed his eyes.

   "Please tell me gentlemen."  He said.  "Whether or not my heart is prepared, I cannot continue wondering."  Rick could feel a small tear cascade down his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...