Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lord, help me to fight the good fight of faith with your love so true,

The beautiful light will shine upon each step of my journey

Teaching me to be courageous and so strong Lord just like you

Your glory is the only thing that I want my heart to see.

***********************************
I know that when feelings try to grip my heart and take their hold,

Something wonderful begins to happen at its very best

The glory of your magnificent hands begin to unfold

and my heart floods with such amazing joy and pure happiness.

****************************************
All worries have now completely disappeared forevermore,

You've taken care of every great burden that weighed upon me

Now, I can see the promise of a new and bright futures door

Father, you've helped me to take a step to a great victory.

*****************************************

Tickets please!!  Tickets!!  We are proceeding to the next port of call.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...