Friday, October 16, 2015

Thought For The Day





A heart that strives to look for the sunrise
will see 
tomorrow's horizon

A heart that yearns to see a rainbow
will see
the blue skies of a new day

A heart that realizes true blessings
will feel
the immense joy of gratitude

A heart that looks for true beauty
will always find
genuine meaning

A heart that only accepts the positive 
in all things

will always find the best
of what it needs

It puts on its armor

and is prepared for the moments
of the journey

to fight back

against the

clouds

The armor of

faith, prayer, trust, happiness, and

love.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. "A heart that only accepts the positive
    in all things

    will always find the best
    of what it needs"

    I have found that when I look for the best in people, I am much happier, and our interactions are so much richer.

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...