Friday, October 23, 2015

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY*****





DON'T LET ANGER OR STRESS
ROB YOU
OF
THE PERFECT JOY
AND 
HAPPINESS
THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU!

HE WANTS YOU TO TAKE
GREAT DELIGHT 

IN EACH NEW DAY

AND 
BE
TOTALLY CONTENTED
AND
PROSPEROUS

ALONG THE JOURNEY

THAT HE

HAS GIVEN YOU.....

SO,
TAKE A DEEP BREATH

PUT IT ALL BEHIND YOU

SING A SONG

PRAISE YOUR CREATOR

AND

SMILE

WITH A THANKFUL HEART

FULL OF JOY

REMEMBER.....

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE

A LITTLE WORSE THAN YOU

PRAY

FOR YOUR

BROTHERS AND SISTERS

AND

ENJOY THE LIFE

GOD HAS GIVEN YOU!

***************************************** 

2 comments:

  1. I agree totally! Anger and stress takes away everything beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's inspiring.... Thanks for sharing.

    www.lexhansplace.com

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...