Monday, October 5, 2015

Thought For The Day*****

 Stumbling Stones are not blocking stones

they are stepping stones on the pathway of life 

that

promote growth
They help you to grow stronger

to get up, and go forward

with greater determination

 and greater anticipation

for success.....

The only failure comes

in a stumbling stone
that keeps you down.....

Get going.....

Be encouraged.....

The Lord is in control.....

Don't let worry or fear ever 

have a place on your journey

Be a journeyman who is governed

by

FAITH AND TRUST

in an awesome Creator

who loves you!!

************************************************* 

2 comments:

  1. Something told me to click on your post and I'm glad I did. I'm really happy that I read this. Let's all keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not religious by any means but I felt the power of your words and the conviction that we all need to live in the now. It is an ethos that we should all adopt.

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...