Friday, November 27, 2015

The Guiding Star



     Do you ever get the feeling that sometimes you are in another universe?  You don't quite fit in to peoples ideals.  You can't get all of the pieces to fit in to place and trying to just seems even more impossible.
     You can't figure any thing out and get a head ache attempting to do so.  But, here is the simple solution.  Change the word 'me' in your equation to 'thee'.  What?
     Everything in your life equation sums up to all things that you have tried. It has not worked.   Why try to figure out the directions when you have a beautiful guiding star?
     First, remember this fact.  You are a part of another universe.....God's universe.  You do not have to 'measure up' to any one else's ideals but his.  You simply have to pray and then let him fit every piece into place and guide every step.
     How amazing is that to your heart?  Simply repeat this genuine prayer:  Father:  I have tried with all of my might to live according to my will and way.  It is not working.  I want to rededicate my life to you and ask you to be Lord of my life and my every thing.  Please guide every step and be my guiding star.  Amen.
     Now, sit back and listen for his amazing voice in your heart.  Follow your beautiful guiding star today.  You can never find a better guide.

*****************************************
God bless you all.
***************************************
Tickets please!  We are going to our next port of call.  Stay tuned.
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...