Friday, November 13, 2015

Prayer
******************
Father:

My heart cries out with happiness
For the grace that you gave to me
I count every thing and feel blessed
Your great love is all that I see.
**************************************
You're there to take care of it all
and give me all that I may need
I just say one small word to call
then you come to help me succeed.
****************************************
You will never disappoint me
or see me give up before long
I give praise to you thankfully
I have a wonderful life's song.

********************************
********************************
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...