Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Christmas Wish

Father:
If there was granted just one simple wish for me.....
I would want it to be a seed of hope so true
Something that would bloom for others so perfectly
and make each day of their life inspiring and new.
***************************************
I want it to be a precious, eternal light
Something that brings peace even in the coldest of days
and the beauty of your presence with great delight
An outpouring of your love in so many ways......
****************************************
I would want it to be a source for every need
A great answer to every personal prayer
A foundation for a heart to want to succeed
and give it their very best with the finest of care.
*****************************************
The greatest gift I could give is to bless someone.....
and be a tool for your glory my whole life through
It is a blessing for me when each day is done
and helps me in every thing that I must do.
*************************************
For when I feel lost or discouraged in some way.....
I look back and am enriched by the seed so bright
That I was your vessel of joy for a new day
Lord, help me to always be your bright Christmas light!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...