Monday, January 25, 2016

Thought For The Day




Life is a precious gift of hope
from 
the Lord's loving heart of grace

every moment
is
a breathtaking mound of possibility
from which
to

mold a masterpiece

So.....

why do people at some point
begin
to dread birthdays?

Think of the beautiful cars
that you see on the roads
once in a while

The cars from yesteryear
They may be older on the outside

But.....

inside

they are young, vital, and more durable
than their counterparts

and remember

the outside can be reconditioned

to be a true vintage beauty

So.....

don't dread another year

think of it

as a beautiful gift

and


chance for you to

grow

and 

be more awesome

than

before!

You are a treasure in God's eyes!
*****************************************
God bless you all!!
*******************************************

3 comments:

  1. I have come to see my birthday as me being blessed with another year of life. I am just glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Feel blessed every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just celebrated my grandmother's 86th birthday and had similar thoughts. Aging is awesome on so many levels. - Katy

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...