Saturday, April 30, 2016

Thought For The Day

The greatest pain for the heart to take

is

the knowledge that you are not perfect

You fumble and fall

and

sometimes it is hard to realize

that

things are not always ideal

all of the time

Yet

just at the right moment

there is a caring arm to help you up

a warm feeling of peace

to calm your heart

and

the Lord is there

to tell you

to get up, try again

and he will always be your strength

He is proud of you

and loves you so much!
*************************************
God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Agree no ones born perfect and beautiful, we make mistakes and we fall and all we need is someone to care and give us strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It's so powerful and so positive. We all could really do with knowing that we're not perfect.

    ReplyDelete

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...