Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Thought For The Day

Have you ever been at the point
where

the storms of life seem 
to rage

and 

you stand feeling alone

without
an source of protection

without
 an shelter of hope

SUDDENLY.....

AN UMBRELLA APPEARS OVER YOU

THERE IS

A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT ALL AROUND

YET

THE STORMS ARE STILL RAGING

STRONGER THAN EVER

THE FEAR IS GONE

THE LONELINESS SEEMS TO HAVE VANISHED

A HAND REACHES OUT TO COMFORT YOU

YOU LOOK UP

AND IT IS THE BEAUTIFUL SMILE

OF YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER

HE SAYS:

"DO NOT FEAR MY CHILD"

"I AM HERE ALWAYS"

"I WILL COMFORT YOU, SHELTER YOU, AND BE ALL THAT YOU WILL EVER NEED!"

******************************************
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...