Monday, April 25, 2016

Thought For The Day

Missteps are not stumbling blocks
they are not
the end of something wonderful

Instead
they are learning tools

They are platforms where we can
take a step back and say

LORD, I LOVE YOU
I NEED YOU MORE AND MORE

AND

THE LORD COMES IN

AND

BEGINS A BRAND NEW EXCITING CHAPTER

SOMETHING THAT

WE NEVER WOULD HAVE FORSEEN
IN OUR HUMANITY

SOMETHING EXCITING
SOMETHING UNBELIEVABLE

AND 

AT THAT PRECIOUS MOMENT

WE CAN THEN SAY

You know what?

It is okay not to be perfect
It is okay not to be ideal

because

The Lord loves me so much

and 

is working an even more

beautiful work in me!
******************************************
God bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. Such a good message! I think that the quest for perfection so often distracts us from the blessings in our own lives, and the blessing we can be in others' lives too... thanks for the thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go for 80% and teach my kids to do the same. The Law of Diminished Returns (bell curve) proves that going for the last 20% is always counter-productive to achieving the best possible outcome anyways.

    ReplyDelete

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...