Friday, April 15, 2016

Thought For The Day

Have you ever had those days

when

you feel like you are a failure

when 

your expectations have gone

you just want to bow your head

and cry

suddenly, a light glimmers

just beyond the door of your heart

you feel a warmth within you

and 

hear something within you

"My child I am proud of you"

All of a sudden,

there is a hope that shines

all discouragement is gone

and

you can see

the perfect definition


of 

accomplishment

success

friendship


ETERNALLY!
*****************************************
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely...life can be that way alot...but we must know that whatever we go through is always teaching us something....if God brings you to it...he will bring you through it!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...