Saturday, April 23, 2016

Thought For The Day

When you give up.....
it is at that moment

that you step away from the
opportunities that God has for you

You cover and hide from the
greatest part of who you are
the person that God intended you to be

Don't lose the dream
because you can't see the sun in
the midst of the thick rain clouds

Place your hand in your Father's hand
and your foot on his
lean on his shoulder

He will be the strength to transport you
He will be the courage to uplift you
He will be the light in the midst of confusion

Give him your heart
Give him your love
Give him your confidence

AND

WATCH AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN

THINGS WILL GET CLEARER
AND BRIGHTER

AND

YOU WILL SEE AMAZING THINGS
YOU NEVER IMAGINED!

BE A JESUS ADVENTURER

TODAY!
***************************************
GOD BLESS YOU!

1 comment:

  1. A very thoughtful post. I believe that we all go through periods doubt, and we are not sure if we should continue on. Trust in the Lord and you will definitely see your life change for the better.

    ReplyDelete

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...