Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Something For The Heart

When the tears begin to fall.....

As the heart feels an overwhelming
sadness and pain,

Love begins to move in its greatest realm

It wraps it in a blanket of care
and
surrounds it with a warmth

that expresses understanding and healing

Suddenly

a beautiful transition begins to take place

The tears of pain become tears of joy

tears that say

"Thank you Father for loving me.....

for taking the moments to surround me

and

let me know that you are always near

I am so blessed to  be your beloved child."
***************************************

No matter what this crazy world looks like

Don't ponder........pray

Let God fill you with his presence and love

Heal you

and bring you to

a dynamic new place of hope!
*****************************************

God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Yes, pray. I think when one realizes that we are truly never alone, we than can be free to be who we are. #Writes/Bloggers

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...