Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Beautiful Grace

My Jesus...

Beautiful grace 💘 Love's me with a pure love exactly as I am...
I am a work in progress, forgiven and made so wonderfully new
By this understanding and patient grace, I have a unique plan
To take steps that show that pure love brightly my whole pathway through.

I don't have to be worried or be concerned about anything...
Grace will always be there with real answers throughout all of my steps
There be a flow of pure peace, tranquility, and understanding
And an overflow of the greatest blessings and pure happiness.

My Jesus, thank you for the greatest gift of your grace every day...
It is priceless, yet at any second, always ready to flow
I pledge my ❤ heart to you in every picture perfect new way
Thank you for seeing hope and being my perfect grace wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...