Friday, April 23, 2021

Beautiful Overflow

My Jesus...

I am in awe of the beauty that flows so perfectly...
It's like a refreshing source of pure hope for all around
I reach out to learn more about the wonder that I see
And all the magnificent love and grace that so abounds.

My ❤ heart sees beautiful blessings, love and peace coming through pure...
And all the magnificent wonder of your power
A flowing source of strength for a foundation to endure
Guidance and promise to hold on to with every hour.

Your ❤ heart is a beautiful picture of all things that's you..
It's always lit with your power and no boundaries
I have a special place in it my entire life through
Jesus I want you to see that great love and grace in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...