Sunday, April 18, 2021

Picture Perfect Love

Jesus...

How can I say thank you for a boundless love that's there for me...
Even though I do not deserve anything it is so true
What other people cannot understand there's much more you see
I am truly precious in your eyes and mean the world to you.

It is a love that forgives and makes everything brand new...
A love that sees new hope and promise and many open doors
A love that has patience and understanding our whole life through
A breathtaking love whose grace can do miracles and more.6am

It is a perfect love that is always there for the asking...
To create a masterpiece out of something no one could see
I want so much more of that great love and all that it may bring
Jesus let your sweet anointing and love now flow into me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...