Sunday, April 4, 2021

Perfect 💘 Love's Sacrifice

My Breathtaking Lord...

How can I describe a beautiful, perfect 💘 love at its best?
There are so many different things that quickly come to mind
Yet, I want to tell all that's in my ❤ heart, so humbled and blessed
A factual account about a love story so divine.

I am honored that you consider me your child so true...
But, now I am understanding things in a much greater way
You want me to be one with you in everything I do
So you made the ultimate sacrifice as a Saviour on that day.

You went to the cross and took our sins with you with such power...
So that we all would be forgiven and by your love set free
Ready for a divine relationship with you every hour
And a special place at home with you for all eternity.

Perfect 💘 Love's greatest sacrifice is forgiving and pure...
It is the most wondrous light of promise for all to see
You shed your blood so that we all might be forgiven and endure
The greatest 🎁 gift was presented on that day at Calvary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I See Rain

My Jesus.. Traveling along my pathway, sometimes fear grips my heart ♥ in a powerful way.. At that moment, I'm filled with worry and anx...