Wednesday, June 22, 2022

My Best Friend

You are always there with a smile, whenever I need inspiration for the day...
When I feel like giving up there's always an encouraging word to keep me so strong
You are always right there by my side to be my light of promise along the path way
And when I am sad and discouraged you always give my heart a reason and a song.

You are always there on my side to cheer for me and bring happiness when no one cares...
You fill every moment of my life with such peace and tranquility and perfect love
There lies mercy, compassion and forgiveness in you you can't find anywhere
Reflection of awesome beauty and majestic wonder can only come from above.

So I thank you for being my best friend and everything I will ever need...
It is the highest of all honor to be called your child too
When I take hold of your hand and follow you I will always succeed
Jesus thank you for being the greatest best friend my whole life through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...