Thursday, June 30, 2022

❤ Heart Pain

Lord, this pain that I'm feeling is so strong and very hard to bear...
Sometimes, I feel like giving up instead of reaching for another brand new day
It feels like no one has any ideas or truly does care
I really cannot see the direction of a positive way.

Then suddenly, I feel an arm of promise strongly around me...
A voice speaks out so strongly not to give up but to call out with love
There is someone who cares and shouts out to me with grace so perfectly
Keep your eyes on the goodness and the blessing that comes from above.

Jesus opens His hand of mercy and compassion completely...
And opens the gate of Heaven with a power that is true
All things must line up and come from Him so sweetly
A hurting heart is healed when we seek Him in all we do.

Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...