Tuesday, June 21, 2022

You Are My Strength

My Jesus...

You are the breathtaking light of hope that infiltrates the essence of who I am...
The brilliant source of promise that sees exciting new things more than I could ever see
You are the talented Potter who can do amazing things with His Mighty hands
Lord, you're the powerful strength that will always be there for me.

I never have to doubt or have any questions in my mind...
Although by my own weak will it can be very hard to do
But when I place everything into your hands I will soon find
That you're right there walking with me and helping me each day through.

You're taking all my worries and putting peace in its place.
Real success will be realized when I place it all in your hands
Stop trying to question but enjoy the warmth of your embrace
And trust your wisdom and the mighty power of your great plans!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...