Friday, June 24, 2022

The Greatest Title

My Precious Jesus...

The greatest title I can ever hold, you have given to me...
You call me your child and your valued daughter you hold so dear
It is something I want all to know with definite clarity
I'm happy that my existence to you is highly revered.

I'm broken and imperfect, yet your perfect love and grace are there...
Your mercy takes me in hand and your forgiveness makes me brand new
I'm surrounded by your power and your presence shows how you care
Jesus I am a success because I'm yours in all that I do.

For true success is not defined by man but by kingdom love...
I draw closer to your heart with a great desire to know it true
I send all of my praise and Thanksgiving to Heaven above
Jesus I'm glad that my success will always be defined by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...